Today as promised, I'm back with four more Banner Surprise Paper Pumpkin alternative ideas! These projects feature the Washi Tape and foil stickers that come with the kit.
These first three and cards are made using Stampin' Up!'s Note Cards & Envelopes.
Birthday Stars Washi Card
- Apply two strips of washi tape to 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp greeting with ink from kit
- Use Medium Star Punch, cut Gold Glimmer Paper star, adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Punch 2nd star from Peekaboo Peach and apply gold foil star in center.
- Wrap Gold Metallic Thread around 2 fingers a couple of times. Pull off and adhere to back of peach star with Stampin' Dimensional, then adhere to panel.
- Adhere completed panel to Note Card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere sequins with glue dots
Birthday Star Washi Card
- This card is assembled similarly to the previous card, but just in portrait position.
- Cut banner ends into 4-1/4" x 1/4" strip of Gold Glimmer Paper, and adhere to folded Note Card.
- Apply two strips of Washi Tape to 2-3/4" x 2" piece of Whisper White cardstock, then to 2-7/8" x 2-1/4" piece of Peekaboo Peach cardstock. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere sequins with glue dots.
- Personalize card with any four-five letter word using foil letters from kit. Example: GRAD, BDAY, BABY, LOVE, GIRL, WIFE, HAPPY, BRIDE, etc
Birthday Star Treat Bag/Gift Card Holder
- Fold Mint Macaron bag (from kit) where bottom seam ends (fold backwards), then fold in the opposite direction - about 2-3/8" (back up towards the top of the bag)
- Apply Washi Tape to center of "cuff" area and around the backside of the bag. This forms a second pocket and seals the bag together.
- Wrap twine around bag twice and tie off in a bow.
- Punch Medium Star from Peekaboo Peach and apply gold foil star in center. Adhere to front of bag with Stampin' Dimensional.
- Create card insert from 4-1/4" x 3-1/2" piece of Peekaboo Peach cardstock. Use punch to round top two corners. Apply Washi tape and stamp greeting. Insert in top of bag.
- Create 2 treat bags from the cello banners from kit. Fill with M & M's and fold over. Apply a strip of Washi Tape to seal. Add foil star.
- Insert treats into pouch area.
More fun options, right? Get the Banner Surprise Refill Kit today!
Sign up by July 10th to get the next kit
Subscribe with Dawn, Get BONUS Projects!
- When you subscribe with me, you'll not only get today's alternative ideas (above), but 10-12 more BONUS ideas!
- The BONUS ideas are delivered as a PDF to your inbox the first week of the following month.
- My subscribers and DOstamperSTARS received theirs. You can be next!
Additional Supplies Used (click on products below to shop online):