Welcome to the Control Freaks November2013 Tour (officially starts Nov 20th, but should be live by 8:00pm central time Nov 19th - so be sure to stop back later to take the full tour). We are thrilled to have you join us today. Our tour features some of your favorite Control Freaks Stampers sharing projects made with Stampin' Up! products. In fact, you may have just come from Connie Tumm's blog.
Our theme for this month is: Christmas
My cards feature Stampin' Up!'s Glimmer Paper, which I find myself reaching for more and more! Also - one card is perfect for mass-producing and the other is just right for that special person in your life.
Christmas Blessings Card
This is essentially a one-panel card - great for mass-producing your holiday cards! Here's the details:
- Whisper White (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" case, 5-1/4" x 4" panel)
- Use star image from the Circle Card Thinlits Die (133480) to cut window.
- 1-1/4" square piece of Red Glimmer Paper (121790) is adhered to the card base (positioned to peek through the window),
- I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly place the greeting image from More Merry Messages (126400w or 126402c)
- Adhere ends of Silver 1/8" Ribbon (132137) to back side of panel.
- Add bow with glue dots
- Entire panel is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.
NOEL Christmas Card
This stunning NOEL card came together rather quickly as well. I love it when the card you envision in your mind, actually translates to the finished card perfectly (though - it doesn't always work like that). Here's the details:
- Die cut letters Champagne Glimmer Paper (1-3/4" squares) using the Typeset Alphabet Dies
- Punch Red Glimmer Paper berries from Cupcake Builder Punch
- Punch Old Olive leaf from Bird Builder Punch
- Berries, leaf and bow were adhered with glue dots
Stand back and ooh & aah!
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- 113439 Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- 127553 Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies
- 132174 Stylish Stripes TIEF
- 101650 Very Vanilla cardstock (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" case, 5-1/4" x 4" panel, 5-1/4" x 1-3/4")
- 100702 Old Olive cardstock
- 127885 Champagne Glimmer Paper
- 121790 Red Glimmer Paper
- 123125 Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
- 117191 Bird Builder Punch (leaf)
- 121807 Cupcake Builder Punch
- Snail hesive, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Well, that wraps up this stop of the tour. I hope you enjoyed my Glimmer Christmas projects! Now on to more from fabulous freak Wendy Weixler