Stamping with the STARS #371: Triple Time Stamping with Sale-a-Bration Delicate Dahlias
September 25, 2021
The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts371. With only a few days left of Sale-a-bration, that is our theme this week.
This Triple Time Stamping card, featuring the Sale-a-Bration Delicate Dahlias stamp set, was one of the cards for my [email protected] Club last month. This is an every other month club, perfect for any stamper - beginner or experienced!
DOstamping Dahlia Triple Time Stamping card:
- Stamps: Delicate Dahlias (FREE Sale-a-Bration $100 level choice)
- Misty Moonlight (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base; 2-1/4" x 3-1/2")
- Basic White (2" x 3-1/4", 3" x 4-1/4", two of 4" x 5-1/4"- one for inside )
- Granny Apple Green (3-1/4" x 4-1/2")
- Ink: Misty Moonlight, Granny Apple Green
- Other: Playing with Patterns Resin Dots, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
How'd She DO That?:
- Fold card base in half and adhere one of the 4" x 5-1/4" white pieces inside the card.
- Take the remaining white pieces and with a small about of "temporary" adhesive in the center area, layer smallest to the largest pieces together. TIP: use Stampin' Seal for adhesive and just pressed on it with your finger until it looses some of it's tackiness. You'll need to be able pull all 3 pieces apart after stamping.
- Stamp over all three pieces at the same time:
- Stamp sentiment on the small top panel.
- Stamp large solid flower image by inking with Misty Moonlight, stamp off on scrap paper, then stamp onto the 3 layers. TIP: I recommend adding extra pressure with your palm to the areas of the stamp that fall into a "seam" area - to get more ink onto it. When you pull the stamp up, you'll notice that there will be white space in those areas just off the panel edges. That's OK, the color layers will cover them.
- Stamp solid and detailed leaf images with Granny Apple Green.
- Gently pull all three layers apart and adhere to coordinating colored mats (Misty Moonlight and Granny Apple Green). Adhere the 2 largest panels to the card front.
- Wrap ribbon around smallest panel and tie in a bow. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Attach dots as desired
- Check out one of my older videos (from 2012) that demonstrates the Triple Time Stamping Technique.
I know a lot of you had the FREE Delicate Dahlias stamp set on your wish list. Don't forget to place your $100 or more order, so you don't miss out on selecting it as your FREE Sale-a-Bration choice. It ends September 30, just 5 more days!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- SEPTEMBER Host Code: MR7UQN3V
- SEPTEMBER Host Code Gift: Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins (w/$65 order)
- SEPTEMBER Ordering Gift: Painted Christmas Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Learn about Sale-a-Bration Perks!
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. AND during Sale-a-Bration choose a Mini Catalog Bundle add-on!!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Sale-A-Bration (August 3- September 30)
Get free products during Stampin' Up! Aug-Sep Sale-a-Bration time (with your $50 or more order)
- Download: Aug-Sep Sale-a-Bration Brochure PDF
- Download: Aug-Sep Sale-a-Bration Brochure Recipes PDF
- During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn exclusive products for free!
- For every $50 you spend, you can add your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to your cart (during check-out) at no additional cost.
- When you host or order $300 or more during Sale-a-Bration, you'll earn an additional stamp set
- You'll receive the free In Your Words stamp set (shown on pg 17)
- During Sale-a-Bration, get our always fabulous Starter Kit (only $99 for $125 in merchandise, free shipping and paper pumpkin kit)
- ALSO - Add-On a free Bundle (up to $60 value!) - see list
- Print/View: Starter Kit - FREE Bundle Add-On List PDF
- Learn more about joining my STARS community of stampers, click HERE
I look forward to welcoming me to my DOstamperSTARS community!
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Painted Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - SEPTEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Painted Christmas Suite products (link will be live August 3)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
The tranquil Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin kit contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Peaceful Christmas
- Create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- BONUS: October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Subscribe HERE by OCTOBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins
SEPTEMBER Host Code: MR7UQN3V
(learn more here)