We're continuing Holiday Inspiration Week with Two For Tuesday (TFT).
Here are two quick & cute (QC) cards using Stampin ' Up!'s Be Merry Designer Series Paper ...same layout, different holiday! Also, a sneak peek of some new 2017 Holiday Catalog products coming 9/1. Let's take a look...
4-1/4" Square QC Card - Christmas/Love
- Adhere 4" square of Be Merry Designer Series Paper to folded 8-1/2" x 4-1/4" card base (Cherry Cobbler/Basic Gray)
- Place 3-1/4" square of cardstock (Cherry Cobbler/Basic Gray) all the way into the (coming soon) Everyday Label Punch, center side to side, then punch. Adhere the "negative" piece to center of card.
- Stamp images (from coming soon Labels to Love stamp set) on scraps of Whisper White (Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate). Color heart with Powder Pink Stampin' Write Marker.
- Tie and/or adhere bow (Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon/2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows)
- Attach Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Coming September 1st...Labels to Love (144970w or 144967c)! This versatile stamp set covers Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & Valentines Day. Plus it coordinates with the new Everyday Label Punch (144668) - see below.
The LOVE card uses the Be Merry Designer Series Paper too...not just for Christmas!
TIPS for making 4-1/4" square cards:
- If you have a lot of holiday cards to make this year, this style of card can make your Designer Series Paper go farther by getting 9 pieces out of one sheet of 12x12. With 12 sheets in a pack...that's a lot of cards!
- If you're worried about mailing square cards, a 4-1/4" square card will fit in our standard envelopes just fine with no extra postage.
- Shop with Dawn
- Carols of Christmas (early release)
- How to: Redeem Your Bonus Days Coupons (end 8/31)
- Join my Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares - Holiday Shares - coming soon
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
- If you're redeeming your coupon codes with an online order, see these instructions
- There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be discounted with Bonus Days coupons.
- Coupon codes are not case-sensitive. However the codes include a dash and you will need to include the dash in the code for them to work.
- Coupon codes expire August 31st. I recommend using them right away, so you don't forget!
You can redeem your Bonus Days Coupon(s) on any Stampin' Up! product. However, if you're looking for something new, then check out
- the new Carols of Christmas Bundle - (Carols of Christmas stamp set and coordinating Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies)
- it's a special-offer early-release from the upcoming 2017 Holiday Catalog.
Carols of Christmas products (click on item #'s below to shop online):
- Carols of Christmas Bundle (146036w or 146037c) - includes stamp set and thinlits dies (save 10%)
- Carols of Christmas Stamp Set only (144801w or 144804c)
- Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies only (144674) - see measurements