Today I'm sharing another FREE Sale-a-Bration choice...the possibly overlooked gold and white Card Tin (I know...it looks yellow in the photo, but it's actually gold and looks beautiful!)
Many of my customers have asked if we carry empty card tins. Now you have a chance to stock up on them for FREE (with a $50 or more order during Sale-a-Bration).
Sale-a-Bration Card Tin
- White tin box with printed metallic gold stripes
- 9 customizable card divider tabs
- 6-3/4" x 5-1/2"
- FREE with a $50 or more order!
What a beautiful way to store handmade cards for all occasions OR...
Create a beautiful recipe storage tin! This would make for a great bridal shower gift (everyone at the shower could bring a recipe to share with the new couple). Add the couple-to-be's initials to it for a personalized gift. It would also make for a great housewarming gift.
Sale-a-Bration Card Tin Recipe Box
- Die cut five rose shapes from Whisper White cardstock using Rose Garden Thinlits.
- Place roses on tin cover to determine placement, then trim off any overhanging pieces. Adhere with Fine Tip Glue Pen. Let dry. (Tip: use an adhesive eraser to remove any unwanted adhesive)
- Die cut letters from Basic Black cardstock using Large Letters Framelits. Adhere with Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp "recipe cards" using Archival Basic Black ink and Labeler Alphabet
What a nice way to remake the Sale-a-Bration Card Tin into something the special couple will treasure for a lifetime!
How do you get your hands on it? Place an order of $50 or more (before shipping/tax) and you can choose this Sale-a-Bration FREE set! Start decorating your card tins today...Shop Here
Looking for measurements?
Looking for all of Stampin' Up!'s Framelit and Thinlit measurements?
Check it out, along with printable PDF's!
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurments Page
Stamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Sale-a-Bration...It's the time to Join!
Join Dawn's DOstamperSTARS
What are DOstamperSTARS?
That's the name of our stamping community...STARS for short. I enjoy welcoming new STARS to my group. We're from all over the United States. As you're considering joining Stampin' Up!, you may have questions about how I would support you in your Stampin' Up! endeavors. I offer a variety of ways to connect, learn, grow and to have FUN! Such as:
- Exclusive Team Blog - reminders, tips, inspiration & more
- Private Facebook Groups - These are private groups where you can share to your hearts content with like-minded stampers!
- Swapping Opportunities
- Blog Hop Opportunities
- Meetings - both local and online/virtual
- Recognition & Incentives
- surPRIZE Patrol on Facebook - you never know when they are coming!
- Training available for workshops, clubs, classes, recruiting, tradeshows, blogging and more!
- Additional support/coaching available
We have a great community of STARS that share and answer each other's questions on our private facebook groups. If you're looking for fun, a positive atmosphere, a place to grow and share...then you'll fit right in!
Hobbyists are welcome!
- Psst...did you know? 80% of my DOstamperSTARS Team are Happy Shoppers - purchasing for themselves (and family and friends too). That's right...you'll fit right in!
- I welcome the hobbyist who's looking to be a "happy shopper" (and save money), as well as those of you that want to build a business (and make money).
- There's room for both and everyone in between.
When you join during the Sale-a-Bration promotion, not only will you get the fabulous starter kit for only $99 (and free shipping), but you also get to choose TWO FREE STAMP SETS (that's a value up to $104 - wow!)
Learn more about here
Join Dawn's DOstamperSTARS
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Stampin' Up! Catalogs
Shop: Holiday Catalog Carryover Products
SHOP: Clearance Rack
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
February VIP Host Code Gift - Celebrations Duo Texture Folders
February VIP Host Code = GPYEARE3
(learn more here)