It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
Today's inspiration screams masculine! So I reached for products in the True Gentleman Suite, from the 2018 Occasions Catalog. Specifically...
- Truly Tailored stamp set
- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper
- True Gentleman Buttons
This card came together quickly and I'm really liking the results (may have to use the layout again).
How'd She DO That tips for Truly Tailored card:
- Stamps: Truly Tailored
- Crumb Cake (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Very Vanilla (2-1/2" x 4" for framelit #5)
- Night of Navy (scrap for partial framelit #5)
- True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (three 4" x 1" strips )
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Other: Big Shot, Lots of Labels Framelit Dies (#5 - see sizes below), Linen Thread, True Gentleman Buttons, Stampin' Trimmer, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tip: ,
- See photo below for die cutting & trimming Lots of Label Framelit.
- Thread linen thread onto button, tie off on back side. Use Glue Dots (I used several so thread wouldn't come out)
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
The True Gentleman Suite of products are perfect for the men in your life, you'll be reaching for it all year-long. Add it to your shopping bag today. And be sure to check out all of the FREE Sale-a-Bration choices with your $50 or $100 order.
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - two free stamps during Sale-a-Bration
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn