Today I'm sharing a technique card that uses one of my favorite stamp sets that was introduced last year...Accented Blooms.
The technique is called Watercolor Wash and is surprisingly easy to do. It was a huge hit with my Stampin' Club Members. See below for more details.
DOstamping Accented Blooms card:
- Stamps: Accented Blooms
- Blackberry Bliss (8-1/2" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Shimmery White (3-7/8" square)
- Whisper White (3-7/8" square for inside, scrap for punch)
- Ink: Versamark, Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo
- Heat Emboss: Stamp image with Versamark ink on Shimmery White paper. Cover with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder. Remove excess and melt with Heat Tool.
- Other: Tailored Tag Punch, Nature's Twine, AquaPainter, SNAIL, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
How'd She DO That? Accented Blooms Watercolor Wash Tips:
- Heat emboss image as described above.
- Use Aqua Painter to lightly cover the areas to be colored with water.
- Squeeze ink pad together and open. Pick up some of the ink pooled in the inside cover and "wash" color over the floral images (Blackberry Bliss and Flirty Flamingo). NOTE: You may want to pull a little ink off the brush before coloring - as you can always add more color. Let completely dry. Then adhere to 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" folded Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap of white and cut with Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Loop a piece of Nature's Twine and adhere behind tag with Glue Dots.
What do you think? Cool, huh?
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Bundles| Shop: Product Suites| Shop: Clearance Rack
- Bonus Days are here!
- Storage by Stampin' Up! - back in stock
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Extra, Extra-read all about it!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
Join with Extra, Extra
From July 1 until August 31,
- New DOstamperSTARS Team members will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit.
- THEN, you'll receive an EXTRA BONUS, a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Print: Extra Extra Flyer
- Join: Start your Stampin' Up! experience
I would love to welcome you to my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team!
Learn more CLICK HERE
Start earning Bonus Days coupon codes in July and redeem them in August!
What are Bonus Days?
- For every $50 you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon code that can be used August 1–31.
- There is no limit to how many coupon codes you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes.
- If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- Print: Bonus Days flyer
FREE Bird Ballad Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Bird Ballad Suite Project Tutorial
- July 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Bird Ballad Suite of products (pg 90-92 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Providing an easy path to creativity is what Paper Pumpkin does best!
Sometimes we kick things up a notch to maximize a kit’s potential. After all, everyone wants to make as many cute things as possible with their super-fun Paper Pumpkin kit. Right?
July's Paper Pumpkin kit is providing unprecedented catalog coordination:
- Giving you THREE new suites that you can mix and match with the kit
- Combine these suites with July's kit and you can expand your crafting experience.
Coordinating Suites = SO many fun projects
- Woven Threads Suite p. 13–14 (view HERE)
- Garden Lane Suite p. 40–41 (view HERE)
- Come Sail Away Suite p. 144–145 (view HERE)
More details about July's "On My Mind" Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Makes 9 mailable cards with envelopes (3 each of 3 designs)
- Coordinating colors: Gold, Kraft, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
- Must have an active subscription by July 10, 2019 to receive the On My Mind kit.
- Product availability may be limited toward the end of the promotion period.
- Subscribe or update your account here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=61500
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: