Welcome to another Your Creative Connection tour, #YCC112. Our theme today is: Return to the Fold
If you're anything like me, you might have a love affair with Fun Fold cards! I prefer the less intricate ones, like this Middle Panel Fun Fold card.
This fun fold card style has been making the rounds for awhile now and I've been waiting to make. So today's the day! I got out the Peony Garden Suite and got to playing around.
How'd She DO That? Peony Garden Middle Panel Fun Fold Card
- Stamps: Prized Peony(Bundle & SAVE 10% with Peony Dies)
- Petal Pink (5-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base, 4" x 4", 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" for die cutting)
- Whisper White (4-1/4" x 5-1/2", 3" x 3-3/4")
- Gray Granite (scraps for leaf die cuts)
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper (two of 1" x 4")
- Ink: Gray Granite, Petal Pink
- Other: Sponge Daubers, Peony Dies, Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Seal,
- Score 5-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base at 4-1/4" along the 5-1/2" side (when folded it should measure 4-1/2" x 5-1/2")
- Adhere DSP strips to both ends of 4" x 5-1/4" white panel, then adhere to inside of card.
- Stamp sentiment in upper left corner of smaller white piece, then adhere to 4" square pink panel. (NOTE: there will be extra space at the top of the pink panel). Adhere the "extra space" area to inside the flap - center and line up bottom to bottom of card. (NOTE: there will be a slight gap between the folded score edge and this panel). Wrap ribbon around the flap and tie in a knot.
- Die cut the 5 pieces for the peony flower from 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" piece of pink and 3 leaves from Gray Granite scrap. Add ink to petals with a sponge dauber to give the flower depth. Saving the stamen for last, tuck each flower die cut inside each other, starting with the smallest. Only adhere each piece at the bottom. Optional: use bone flower to curve petals. Add stamen last. Adhere flower & leaves to card front with glue dots.
- Optional: decorate inside.
If you love flowers, you'll definitely want to add the Peony Garden Suite to your collection
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out more creativity at our next stop on Your Creative Connection tour, Barbara Meyer.
Janneke Dijkstra - de Jong -Netherlands
Michelle Last - UK
Vicki Boucher -Australia
Dawn Olchefske -USA
Barbara Meyer -Austria
Kristine McNickle -New Zeland
Jenn Tinline - Canada
Jennifer Pauli -Germany
If you're from the US and are looking for a demonstrator, I'd be happy to earn your business. Contact me for a free catalog!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
Stampin' Up! Bonus Days are Back!
EARN IN JULY, SPEND IN AUGUST
- EARN July 1 – August 3, 2020
- For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 4-31, 2020.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- An email address is required to receive Bonus Days coupon codes.
JULY FREE Tutorial PDF: In Good Taste Suite
FREE In Good Taste Bundle Project Tutorial PDF - JULY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the In Good Taste Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)