Today I'm sharing a quick & cute Birthday Card made with the Turtle Friends Bundle. The card also features a new (coming soon) product; Ever Eden Designer Series Paper.
- I'm happy to announce, the Turtle Builder Punch is now in stock - yay!
- New products are coming November 2nd; Eden's Garden Bundle, Ever Eden Designer Series Paper and more!
Both of these products, Turtle Builder Punch and my preorder for the Ever Eden Designer Series Paper (DSP), arrived in the same week. The minute I took a look at the back sides of the DSP, I knew I would be using it with the turtle.
How'd She DO That? Turtle Friends Birthday card
- Stamps/Bundles: Turtle Friends Bundle (Save 10% with Turtle Builder Punch)
- Soft Succulent (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base, scrap for Turtle punch)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4", scrap for hat)
- Ever Eden Designer Series Paper - coming 11/2 (1" x 4-1/8" speckled, 1-1/2" x 3-5/8" herringbone)
- Ink: Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
- Stampin' Write Markers: 2020-2022 In Color (Bumblebee), 2021-2023 In Color (Soft Succulent), Regals (Cherry Cobbler)
- Other: Turtle Builder Punch, Matte Decorative Dots, Baker's Twine Basic Essentials, Paper Snips, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- On scrap of Soft Succulent, stamp turtle outline image is stamped with Evening Evergreen and shell image with Soft Succulent. Then cut with Turtle Builder Punch.
- The card needed some fun colors. So I reached for the Matte Decorative Dots. A great choice and my Host Code gift this month (see below).
- The dots also influenced the color of the birthday hat, which is colored with Stampin' Write Markers (listed above) and fussy cut with Paper Snips.
We're celebrating my husband's birthday this weekend and I think this will be a perfect card for him. But I also think this would make for fun cards for kids. My grandsons would love it!
The Turtle Friends Bundle is a must-have for any card maker with both kids and guys in their lives. Also would be super cute on a scrapbook page. Add it to your shopping cart today!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- OCTOBER Host Code: 3WCR2QGX
- OCTOBER Host Code Gift: Matte Decorative Dots (w/$65 order)
- OCTOBER Ordering Gift: Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - OCTOBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- While the cellophane bags in this kit are food-safe, the packaging is sized for both treats and gifts.
- Have fun with the festive designs of each box—a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents—and surprise your friends and family with treat and gift packaging that even Santa would be jealous of!
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Peaceful Christmas
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- Includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- BONUS: November’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Subscribe HERE by NOVEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: