t's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Home Sweet Home" challenge.
It's getting to be that time of year when I look around and find anything I've neglected. The Memories & More Perfect Days Card Pack (retiring) was one of those items. So I paired it with the new Tailored Tag Punch for today's photo inspiration challenge
How'd She DO That tips for Tailored Tag card:
- Stamps: Pieces & Patterns
- Emerald Envy (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4" and 3-3/4" x 5")
- Perfect Days Memories & More Card Pack
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
- Other: Tailored Tag Punch, Soft Sky Classic Weave Ribbon, Linen Thread, Metallics Sequin Assortment, Tutti Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, & Fine Tip Glue Pen
- Tip: Don't overlook Memories & More packs for patterned paper.
- punch out a variety of patterns.
- arrange them onto a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of Whisper White yardstick until you get a layout that is pleasing to the eye.
- adhere with SNAIL adhesive, then use Paper Snips to cut off any that is hanging over the edges.
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
When I discovered the Tutti Fruitti Adhesive Backed Sequins (retiring) matched, I felt like I had hit the jackpot...love when things coordinate so easily!
Be sure to check your wish list against the Last Chance Retired list and get your favorites before they are gone!
- Shop with Dawn
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page - 50% off for 2 months for new subscribers (use code: SAVEFIFTY0418)
- Shop: Retiring Products
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)