Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Gotta Have: Motorcycle and Motion Stamping!
August 06, 2010
The Stampin' Up! Motorcycle stamp just screams for this fun technique called Motion Stamping. Plus - add in the Travel Journal Designer Series Paper to give it a Harley Davidson feel and you'll "rev it up" for your favorite guy! If you haven't purchased your very own Motorcyle stamp yet, you only have a few weeks left (the Summer Mini Catalog ends August 31st)!
Whether a motorcycle enthusiast or not -every guy out there would totally love receiving a card like this...
Dawns Stamping Tips - Stamping Motion Technique 1. Select an image that "moves" in real life...motorcycle, car, bird, etc
2. Ink up stamp and stamp onto cardstock
3. Without re-inking....continue to stamp repeatedly away from the first image
Dawns Stamping Tips - Stamping Motion Technique
1. Select an image that "moves" in real life...motorcycle, car, bird, etc
Dawns Stamping Tips - Smooch Spritz Misting
Yes, there's a hint of Silver Foil (#118771) Smooch Spritz on the cogs.
1. Shake WELL, then shake again!
2. Aim correctly! Make sure nozzle is facing in the right direction (don't ask!)
3. You NEED the Color Catcher (#121093) when using the Smooch Spritz product. Why, you ask? See #2!
4. For the best results - you should be at least 18" away from your cardstock.
5. A little goes a long ways! Only spritz once (or twice).
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Crumb Cake and Travel Journal Designer Series Paper #117156 (Summer Mini Catalog)
Accessories: Extra Large Cogs Double Punch, Big Shot, Lattice Texture Embossing Folder, 5/16" Jumbo Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver Foil Smooch Spritz (#118771), Color Catcher (#121093)
Purchase the supplies to make this project at my ONLINE STORE
Dawns Stamping Links
Stampin' Up! Shopping Online 24/7
Stampin' Up! Specials
Stampin' Up! Product Shares
Join DAWNS Team