The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts346. This week we're sharing CASE the Mini Catalog Inspiration!
- Get inspired by a layout, color combo and even just a small feature on a project from the catalog.
- Then create a project with what inspired you.
I was inspired by lots of the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog Gilded Autumn samples. Especially the ones shown on page pg 44.
Here's my card...
Inspired by this catalog card..
If you're a DOstamping fan, then you'll know that these 9-square "quilt" cards are a favorite of mine! Even though the catalog sample is a "mini" card, I made mine a full-size card. I used different patterns and elements as well.
How'd She DO That? Gilded Autumn 9-square card
- Stamps/Bundle: Beautiful Autumn Bundle
- Mint Macaron (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Very Vanilla (3-1/4" square, scrap for sentiment die cut)
- Cajun Craze (3-1/2" square)
- Brushed Metallic (scrap for leaf punch)
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (three 1" squares from 3 different patterns - total of 9)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze (stamped off)
- Other: Tasteful Labels Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Autumn Punch Pack, Linen Thread, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
Be sure to check out all of the autumn themed products in the Gilded Autumn Suite Collection. Add your favorites to your shopping cart today!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack - UPDATED!!
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product, PLUS Get & Go Kit ($50 value)
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 152886 Tasteful Labels Dies (2020-21 Annual Catalog)
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
To purchase your Just Cards TO GO Class: CLICK HERE
GET & GO Starter Kit Promotion
- Our regular starter kit for $99 and you'll get to choose $125 -worth of Stampin' Up! products
- New members during September will also receive for FREE (a $50 value):
- enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards*
- a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewel
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
*8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). In addition, you'll receive a
Are you ready to join my DOstamperSTARS community? Then CLICK HERE.
Got questions - contact me and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
SEPTEMBER FREE Tutorial PDF: Gilded Autumn Suite
FREE Gilded Autumn Project Tutorial PDF - SEPTEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gilded Autumn Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Joy to the World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- The die-cut pieces are in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to send holiday cheer to friends & family across the globe
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Subscribe HERE by October 10th to get in on Paper Pumpkins Holiday projects - which are always the best!
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: