If you haven't heard...Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscriptions are here!
I'm so excited about this option, especially since Stampin' Up! has made huge improvements to the kits. If you haven't seen one lately - you're missing out!
- Here's the best news - you can order the prepaid subscription online, at a party or contact me directly!
- Better yet - you can add Stampin' Up! product to your prepaid subscription order and when it reaches $150 or more - you qualify for Stampin' Rewards
- Plus, if you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order past kits and refills: check it out here (other Stampin' Up! product may be added to your order too)
- Woohoo! Isn't that awesome?! Sorry - I just can't contain myself.
Here's the price list for Prepaid Subscriptions:
- 137858 1-month subscription $20.00
- 137859 3-month subscription $59.00
- 137860 6-month subscription $114.00 - save $1 per month
- 137861 12-month subscription $215 - save $2 per month
- prices include shipping, but not sales tax
How It Works:
1. When you place your order, you'll receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
2. You'll go to https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=61500 and enter the redemption code.
3. You'll start enjoying their monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if someone buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, they'll enter the first code and then after six months can enter the second code.
- Can be used as a gift subscription program, you can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=61500
- Redemption codes will become invalid if not used within three years of the purchase date (two years for residents of California).