I'm excited to join in with this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the July 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit - On My Mind.
151944 On My Mind Refill Kit* - July 2019
- 9 card bases & envelopes
- 9 die-cut accent sheets and pieces
- 1 foil die-cut label sheet
- 3 laser-cut sheets
- 5 yds. linen thread
- 30 adhesive-backed sequins
- 3 silver paper clips
- 100 mini dimensionals
- 3 dimensional rings
- 150 adhesive dots
- * Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
Coordinating Stampin' Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pretty Peacock, Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, and Terracotta Tile
The alternates I have for you today that focus on the Come Sail Away Suite coordination p. 144–145 (view HERE)
If you are a following of mine, you know that I like to use the coordinated printed patterned envelopes that are sometimes included with the kits. I noticed the "flap" resembled a "sailor's uniform". I thought, "how fun would it be to stamp the greeting on the white "V" shape".
How'd She DO That? Sailor Card
- Trim printed patterned envelope to 3-15/16" x 5-3/16"
- Trim "flap" to same width, 3-15/16". Stamp greeting in the white "V" area. Let dry (so it doesn't smudge).
- Adhere stamped flap to previous panel. Then adhere to 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" panel of Night of Navy.
- Adhere ship wheel with circle adhesive from kit. Attach Sail Away Trinket with a silver metallic brad (through center of the ship wheel). I used the Take Your Pick to make a small hole.
- Adhere completed panel to folded 4-1/4" x 11" Thick Whisper White card base.
I was giddy with the results! What do you think?
For this card, I used the rest of the pieces from the originally designed kit card. This was a really quick card to make.
How'd She DO That? Sailboat Card
- Flip over the green circle and stamp birds with Balmy Blue ink (from the Sailing Home stamp set). Adhere to folded 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Night of Navy card base.
- Trim off a 1/2" x 5-1/2 strip from the Sahara Sand card base (from the kit), adhere to card. Adhere light blue strip (from kit).
- Fold 10" of Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine into thirds. Adhere behind sailboat die cut, and adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on label with Night of Navy ink. Adhere with dimensionals.
What I liked about these two cards is...I was able to make 2 cards from the materials for 1 card from the kit. That doubles the number of cards - yay!
When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. A bonus tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further!
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed the two ideas I shared today! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Bundles| Shop: Product Suites| Shop: Clearance Rack
- Bonus Days are here! - one week left
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - Extra, Extra-read all about it!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Join the DOstamperSTARS with Extra, Extra
From July 1 until August 31,
- New DOstamperSTARS Team members will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit.
- THEN, you'll receive an EXTRA BONUS, a $10 coupon code the following month.
- Print: Extra Extra Flyer
- Join: Start your Stampin' Up! experience
I would love to welcome you to my fabulous DOstamperSTARS team!
Learn more CLICK HERE
FREE Bird Ballad Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Bird Ballad Suite Project Tutorial
- July 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Bird Ballad Suite of products (pg 90-92 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
This fall, you’re going to need autumn-themed crafting projects—for teachers, for Thanksgiving . . . or just because.
- Our August Paper Pumpkin kit gives you a fun, fall-themed crafting experience with our intensely-hued treat bags that mirror the splendor of autumn.
- But there’s more! You can change up the treat bags and turn them into cards with our exclusive, elegant add-on bundle.
- For more information, see below.
- 152885 Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle ($10.00)
- Available beginning August 1st (while supplies last)
- Includes 24 note card bases of 2 different designs and coordinating envelopes
- For Paper Pumpkin Subscribers only
- PRINT: Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle Flyer
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: