DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge #110: Holiday Home Bokeh Technique
December 04, 2014
It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a Home Sweet Home Challenge!
When I saw this weeks Thursday Challenge, I immediately focused in on two things...the houses and the lights. The lights reminded me of the lastest stamping technique trend called Bokeh (a blurred photography trick). So here's my first try at Bokeh.
Not bad for my first try. I will be teaching the Bokeh Stamping Technique at my Stamping Clubs in December and January. And will be sharing a How'd She DO That? video later this month. I'm looking forward to playing more with this technique.
Here's a closer look at the houses, which I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to, with a 2-Way Glue Pen. The houses are colored uses ink pads and a Blender Pen.
Thanks for stopping by~Dawn O
Check out more "Home Sweet Home Challenge" inspiration from DOstamperSTARS (click on their links below):
- Robyn Rasset: Holiday Home card
- Connie Plaumann: Silver & Gold Label Love Card
- Miriam Bollinger: Letterpress Interlocking Hearts card
- Sharon Bennett: Lovely As a Tree Dryer Sheet card
- Cindy Techlin: Silver Wreath Card
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
- Banner Blessings Stamp Set, November Photopolymer Release
- SHOP | VIEW: 2014 Holiday Catalog
- SHOP | VIEW: Holiday Catalog Supplement
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Holiday Catalog Product Shares & Swatchbooks
- Orders of $50 or more receive DOstamping Loyalty Rewards, redeemable for a free stamp set or framelit