Today I'm sharing one of my Holiday Catalog swap cards, featuring the Happy Haunting collection.
For one of my swaps I recently participated in, I wanted to use the fun Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper. However, I didn't purchase many Halloween stamps (don't know what I was thinking!). Then I remember, I received the "A Little Something" stamp set as a prize at the July Stampin' Up! Convention, and it has several fall/winter occasions images to choose from, including a Trick or Treat image.
This card is a great QC card (quick and cute) and a fun layout too! The DSP measures 4" x 2-3/4". You can get 12 pieces from one sheet of pattern paper. Great for mass-producing cards!
How to create the Trick or Treat Pumpkin:
- Stamp image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on scrap of Very Vanilla cardstock
- Color pumpkins with Tangelo Twist Stampin' Write Marker
- Punch with 1-3/4" Circle Punch
- Punch Black Glimmer Paper with Banner Punch and adhere upside down to back of circle with a glue dot
- Staple 6" of Basic Black Baker's Twine to top of circle and tie twine in a bow.
- Die cut Old Olive with leaf shape from the Square Pillow Box Thinlit Die and adhere with glue dot
The selection of patterns from the Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper are so much fun! I couldn't decide which pattern I liked the best, so I made several variations. Fun, huh?!
For all the details on this card, check out my A Little Something Pumpkin PDF. This is a little sampling of the type of bonus PDFs my customers receive from my DOstamping VIP Newsletter that is sent about two times a month. With each VIP Newsletter, I share 4-6 projects that include all the supplies and instructions for you to create them on your own.
So...how do you get on the VIP list? All you have to do is be a customer of mine. When you place an order with me, not only will you be on the list, but you'll receive awesome creative project ideas. In addition, you'll receive free Stampin' Up! catalogs from me and be eligible for VIP Host Code Gifts (see program here). I enjoy pampering my customers and giving them the VIP treatment!
Got questions...just let me know.
Dawn's Stamping Supplies
- SHOP | VIEW: 2015 Holiday Catalog
- Don't forget to check out this weeks 25% off Weekly Deals
- Visit the Clearance Rack - up to 60% off
- Learn about DOstamping Rewards Programs
- September VIP Hostess Code = J3QEH9U4 (learn more here)
Dawn's 2015 Holiday Product Shares - details HERE