Blog update for Gmail users:
- My blog platform thinks they fixed the problem.
- Can you let me know if the photos are coming through my emails (or not)?
- I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but appreciate your help in this matter.
Onto today's card...
Need a quick, but cute and spooky pumpkin card for Halloween? I've got you covered...take a look.
- Trick or treat yourself this Halloween with the Them Bones 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper!
- Use it as the perfect background for your card front or add a subtle yet gorgeously ghoulish accent piece.
- Blend classic Halloween colors with fresh, modern designs.
- Product colors: Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Starry Sky
DOstamping Them Bones DSP Tip:
- Make 6 QC cards (or 12 if you use both sheets)!
- Cut pattern paper into 4" strips. Then cut each end of each strip to 5-1/4". Perfect for card making.
- NOTE: for my card, I cut them down a little further to make room for a mat, to 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
How'd She DO That? QC Them Bones Halloween card
- Stamps/Bundles: Pick of the Patch Bundle (includes punch)
- Basic Gray (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Cajun Craze (scraps for pumpkin)
- Basic Black (4" x 5-1/4", scrap for stems)
- Pecan Pie (scraps for stems)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento,
- Other: Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
DOstamping "Straw" Tip:
- Cut an 8" length of natural ribbon (from the Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack)
- Then cute one side edge off and pull strands away.
- When you have enough strands - pile them together and tie in a knot in the middle (it doesn't have to be perfect)
- I them tied it in a messy bow and adhere to the back of the partial punch with glue dots.
- Substitute Linen Thread for the natural ribbon.
You might be wondering, how I got a smaller punched pumpkin? Easy, with Partial Punching!
DOstamping Partial Punching Tips:
- Cut Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Pick of the Patch Builder punch
- Then re-insert the pumpkin punchout back into the punch. I slid it into through the side, then pulled up the left edge so I could position the right edge into the punch where I wanted it.
- It works for both sizes.
- Note: for my card, I used a full-sized smaller pumpkin and a partial punched smaller pumpkin.
NOTE: I make a boo boo!
- It looks like two smaller pumpkins are layered together.
- That's because I got a ink spot on the first one, but it was already adhered to the card.
- So I just punched another one. The shape was slightly different (that's what you get with partial punching - not exactly the same every time), but that's OK.
- Just a way to cover up my mistake!
What do you think of today's card? Fun, right?!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - See below for the best Starter Kit deal ever - October Only!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Unorderable List (as of 10/10)
The following is a list of items that are currently unorderable:
- O Holy Night 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  - October 16 (new)
- Winter Meadow 12" X 12" Designer Series Paper  - October 16 (new)
- Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks  - October 16
- Silver & White 1/2" Sheer Ribbon  - October 16
- Celebrate The Miracle Stamp Set (English)  - October 16
- Night Of Navy & Gold 1/2" Glittered Ribbon  - October 23
- Copper & Natural Ribbon Combo Pack  - October 23
- Balmy Blue 3/8” (1 Cm) Sparkle Ribbon  - October 23
- Trucking Along Photopolymer Stamp Set (English)  - October 23 (new)
- All About Autumn 6" X 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper  - October 23 (new)
- Faceted Gems Trio Pack  - November 6 (new)
- Adhesive Backed Glitter Sequins  - November 13 (new)
- Iridescent Adhesive Backed Discs  - November 13 (new)
- Adhesive Backed Star Trinkets  - November 13
- Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots  - November 13
- Loose Holly Gems & Sequins  - November 13
- Dates are for the "week of" and are only estimates.
- If a product on the list above is part of a bundle or suite collection, then those items are also unorderable.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Bats & Ghosts
Designer Series Paper Special Release
Designer Series Paper Special Release
We are so excited to bring you this special release! We hope you will love crafting with these new papers.
- Date: Starts September 6 - limited availability
- Where: in the Online Exclusives section in the online store
- Available while supplies last!
Get a closer look at these fabulous Special Release Designer Series Papers: WATCH VIDEO
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Christmas Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - OCTOBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from a variety of Christmas Suites
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)