Like I said on Saturday, as I was playing with the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set, I came up with a couple more ideas. Both of these cards are quick and perfectly spooky, great for Halloween cards. Check them out...
This one was directly inspired from Saturday's card - the inside of the card. I combined individual greetings & images to create a custom sentiment. I thought it would make for a fun focal point, and it did!
How'd She DO That? Wicked Good Time card
- Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked
- Highland Heather (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Pumpkin Pie (1" x 4-1/4")
- Mango Melody (3/4" x 4-1/4")
- Whisper White (scrap for 2-1/4" circle punch)
- Gorgeous Grape (2-1/4" circle punch)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
- Other: 2-1/4" Circle Punch, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals
DOstamping Quick Tips:
- Stamp a few spider webs at the top of the folded card base with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- NOTE: the spider web on the circle was stamped with Highland Heather ink.
This card is actually going in the mail to my hubby's sister who's birthday is 10/31 - that's right, Halloween. I always question him, "are you sure she wants a Halloween card for her birthday?". His answer is always, "yes".
This next one with the googly eyes is perfect for my grandsons - especially the goofy looking cat.
For this card, I used a sketch shared by my friend, Julie Davison. I enjoy working with sketches and this one was an easy one!
How'd She DO That? Wonderfully Wicked Trio card
- Stamps: Wonderfully Wicked, Itty Bitty Greetings
- Highland Heather (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Whisper White (scraps for (3) of the smallest Stitched Shapes squares)
- Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape (1-3/8" square")
- Mango Melody (scrap Classic Label Ounch)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Highland Heather (web)
- Other: Stitched Shapes Dies, Classic Label Punch, Googly Eyes, Snail, Mutlipurpose Liquid Glue, Black Stampin' Dimensionals - mini
The googly eyes take the cat to a whole new level - ha!
You'll have a wicked good time using the Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set. I definitely did...it will be hard to put it away.
You're gonna want to add it to your shopping bag today (along with some googly eyes), so you can get it in time to make some wonderfully wicked cards!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2019 Holiday Catalog, Shop: Holiday Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
- Click HERE for the Wicked Dies card
October FREE Tutorial PDF: Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites
FREE Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites Project Tutorial PDF - October 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects the Monster Bash Suite and Come to Gather Suite of products (2019 Holiday Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Paper Pumpkin wants to help you share love and joy this Christmas with a duo of delightful, special-edition kits during October & November. Put them together and you have everything you need for a heartwarming, handmade, and coordinated Christmas.
- October’s kit includes 10 traditional cards
- holiday card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2"
- November’s kit features 24 can’t- miss tags.
- holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
- Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- NOTE: the October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by October 10 to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: