I am so excited to share today's project with you! It's a Christmas Sampler, inspired by Stampin' Up!'s Season of Style Designer Series Paper from the 2013 Holiday Catalog. I've been wanting to do one of these ever since I saw my friend Penny Thomas do one. Then I received one in a swap from my sweet friend, Denise Sullivan and that was it...I totally fell in love with them.
This weekend, I've finally made one. Well actually - my DOstamperSTARS had a swap. We each created two squares for the swap and we ended up with plenty of squares to complete two samplers. Here's what I did with mine (I know you'll want to "pin it"!)...
What do you think? I love it!!
The two squares I made were the top left and bottom middle. The rest were made by DOstamperSTARS!
The basics details/supplies are:
Speaking of DOstamperSTARS, you can join us on our next swap when you...
Join Stampin' Up! for $25 - Today is the last day!
Ends today...Monday, Oct 21, 2013
- The specially priced $25 starter kit includes:
- $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Suggested Items
- Free Shipping (you only pay sales tax!)
- Business pack, which includes:
- A box of annual catalog, pack of current seasonal catalog, Getting Started DVD, Starter Kit Business Brick (order forms, etc), Customer postcards
- Optional - Two months FREE of the Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!
- Receive 30% instant income on your first order of $150 or more and any eligible hostess benefits (if placed in the first 45 days of joining).
AND- First Order Perks:
- If you place your first order of $150 or more within 30 days of your start date, you can choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalog (redeemable with your first demonstrator order in December).*
*This perk is only available to those who sign up between October 7-21; don't miss out on this opportunity!
When you join with me, you’ll get DOstamperSTAR perks…
- Welcome Gift (choose from Dawn’s Annual Catalog swatchbooks or In-Color Product Bundle) - check them out here
- Two free classes (to be mailed if long distance)
- Access to STAR resources & rewards includes:
- Exclusive Password Protected Blog
- Private Facebook Community
- Dawn’s Blog School Training - optional
- STAR rewards & recognitions
- And more!
- Types of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators
- Compensation Plan
Click here to join Oct 7-21st! I'd love to have you join my group!
Additional Questions I've received from you...
Q: How often must orders be placed?
A: $300 in orders (your personal orders, other orders from customers, friends/family - all count), must be placed each calendar quarter. One order or many orders - either way, they just need to add up to $300.
Q: The $ amount of each order?
A: There is no minimum "individual order". Though - I recommend at least $50 orders, as that helps maximize the minimum shipping of $6.95 or 10% (actually $69.50 is better). However, you get the same hostess benefits that customers/hostesses do when your order totals $150 ($25 in free product - woohoo!).
Q: When is my first $300 quarterly order/sales due?
A: Not until March 31st!! Your next one after that will be June 30th
Q: I'm thinking of becoming a friends/family demonstrator, what are the benefits?
- 20% discount (or more) on all orders (including your personal orders, other orders from customers, friends/family - etc).
- Bi-monthly magazine from Stampin' Up!,
- Connection to Stampin' Up! via demonstrator website and Stampin' Connection online community
- Can attend the annual Stampin' Up! convention
- Pre-view catalogs and products before customers
- and more!
Q: How long does the commitment to SU run?
A: As long as you like and as long as you submit $300 in orders each calendar quarter - you're in! When you decide that is no longer working for you - you can be done. No questions asked!
Q: If I join, can I order clearance rack, weekly deals, Stampin' Up! specials and still get the discount?
A: Absolutely! You can order from any current Stampin' Up! catalog, discounted clearance rack or current specials and still receive your discount - great savings!
Q: I'm long distance from you. How does that work?
A: No problem at all. I have members from all over the US and PR. In fact, the majority of my DOstamperSTARS are long distance. We connect for both business and fun on our private Facebook community. I offer "basic" training, tutorials, reminders and more on my DOstamperSTARS password protected blog. We do occasional swaps and more!!
Q: I'll probably only buy for myself, family and friends. Is that OK?
A: Yes - that is OK! In fact, the majority of my DOstamperSTARS purchase the same way. Most people join for the discount. You'll fit right in!
Got more questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to join Oct 7-21st!
I'd love to have you join my group!
DOstamping October Online Parties
- Just place an order of $25 or more (before shipping/tax) and you'll be entered in my Weekly Shopping Spree Drawing (includes regular, clearance rack, weekly deas and digital products).
- Each Monday, two or more shopping spree winners will be announced (watch for announcement this afternoon.)
- No Hostess Code needed - qualifying orders will automatically be entered!
- Offer from Dawn Olchefske