Today I'm sharing an easy 9-Square Quilt Card.
If you're a loyal follower of mine, you'll know this is one of my favorite things to do with Designer Series Paper.
When I saw the "sending hugs" sentiment in the Eden's Garden stamp set and the patterns in the Ever Eden Designer Series Paper, I knew they would pair nicely together with the 9-square layout.
I love the way to card turned out. Like sending a blanket filled with hugs!
How'd She DO That? 9-Square Ever Eden Quilt card
- Stamps/Bundles: Eden's Garden Bundle (Save 10% with Eden Dies)
- Soft Succulent (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Basic White (3-1/4" square, scrap for punch)
- Evening Evergreen (3-1/2" square - die cut small leaf from center)
- Ever Eden Specialty Designer Series Paper (three 1" square of 3 different patterns = 9 squares)
- Ink: Evening Evergreen
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Eden Dies, Label Me Fancy Punch, Simply Elegant Trim, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- After arranging the nine 1" squares onto the white panel, I like to start adhering a square in the lower right corner. Then in the lower left corner, leaving room in the middle for the third square. Then continue around the square, placing the last square in the center of the panel.
- Don't press permanently in place until you are satisfied with placement.
- Before adhering to the Evening Evergreen piece, die cut a small leaf from the center.
- The sentiment is adhered with a glue dot on top and Stampin' Dimensionals on the bottom.
Be sure to add them to your shopping cart before they are sold out. Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- NOVEMBER Host Code: EBMQJZY9
- NOVEMBER Host Code Gift: Garden Gems (w/$65 order)
- NOVEMBER Ordering Gift: Eden's Garden Collection 20-Project Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. ONLY $75 in November!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
JOIN the DOstamperSTARS for only $75 - ending soon
Stampin' Up!'s starter kit special. This month only...get the starter kit for just $75
- Are you hooked on Stampin' Up!?
- Are you a DOstamping with Dawn super fan?
- Would you like to get your hobby supplies at a discount?
- Do you like to share your stamping, cardmaking, etc?
- Are you looking for a fun, friendly and supportive stamping family?
Then I recommend you discover the fun that comes with being a demonstrator and DOstamperSTAR!
And what better time to JOIN then when the already fabulous Starter Kit is discounted to only $75 (typically $99)!
- Choose $125 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise
- Get catalogs and more to share with your friends
- FREE shipping saves you 10%
- Typically includes a Paper Pumpkin kit too!
If you're ready to join, then head on over to my JOIN PAGE.
If you have ANY questions, please ask away. I'm happy to answer your questions. Contact me.
I look forward to welcoming you to the STARS! JOIN NOW
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Eden's Garden Collection 20-Project Tutorial PDF - NOVEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Eden's Garden Collection of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Subscribe HERE by DECEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: