Today I'm sharing a cute Note Card featuring the adorable Love Cats stamp set.
Create “paw-sitively” irresistible Valentine’s Day cards with the Love Cats Stamp Set.
How'd She DO That? Love Cats card
- Stamps: Love Cats
- Basic White Note Cards & Envelopes
- Basic White (3-3/8" x 4-7/8")
- Petal Pink (scrap for punch)
- Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper (3-3/4" x 1")
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Stampin' Blends: Petal Pink
- Stampin' Write Markers:
- Other: Stamparatus, Double Oval Punch, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Heart Pearls, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Let's take a closer look at that cute nose! You might be wondering what that is. It's from the Heart Pearls (159190). I had to pat myself on the back when I thought of it. Isn't it a fun touch?
- Also - I highly recommend using the Stamparatus (146276 ) to get nice crisp cat images.
- Add a little color to those hearts with your favorite coloring tool. I used the Petal Pink Stampin' Blends (154893).
- And...don't forget to decorate the envelope. I stamped the flap with one of the adorable cat images!
The “fur-tastic” felines in the Love Cats stamp set are the “purr-fect” way to make quick card multiples. Just choose one of the three adorable kitten designs and pair it with a charming sentiment.
If you’re just starting out in the crafting world, then the Love Cats stamp set is just for you! You’ll be making Valentine’s Day cards, tags, and more in no time at all. Add it to your shopping cart today.
Don't forget...$50 or more orders get FREE Sale-a-Bration products. Don't forget to choose them while you check out.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JANUARY Host Code: TDSWZAP6
- JANUARY Host Code Gift: Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins (w/$65 order)
- JANUARY Ordering Gift: Happy Forest Friends Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack -
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - 3 options during Sale-a-Bration (Jan/Feb Only)
- Option 1 - $129 Starter Kit, Choose $175 in product and receive the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine
- Option 2- $129 Starter Kit, Choose $175 in product and receive the original white Mini Machine
- Option 3 - $99 Starter Kit, Choose $175 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Happy Forest Friends Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - JANUARY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Happy Forest Friends Suite.
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
FEBRUARY Paper Pumpkin - Sunshine & Smiles
Get everything you need to make sweet & sunny cards. You'll have fun crafting with these cards—rain or shine!
This month’s kit includes:
- 9 cards/envelopes; 3 each of 3 designs (features a fun peek-through window scene on each card)
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- photopolymer stamp set
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
- ALSO...coordinates perfectly with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (160556) - from the Jan-Apr Mini Catalog.
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on!
ADD-ON DIES: Sunshine & Smiles Dies
- Two dies to match images from stamp set included in Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin kit.
- frog-shaped die size: 1-1/8" x 7/8"
- flower bouquet die size: 1-1/8" x 7/8"
- Note: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine sold separately.
- While supplies last, so don’t wait!
- 162486 ($6)
Available now to Paper Pumpkin subscribers - CLICK HERE
Subscribe HERE by FEBRUARY 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: