Here's a colorful and cheerful way to say "thanks". With the Bee Thankful stamp all you have to do is add color.
At my last Stamp-a-Stack class, this sweet Bee Thankful card was a big hit!
How'd She DO That? Bee Thankful card:
- Stamps: Bee Thankful
- Whisper White Note Card & Envelope
- Daffodil Delight (4-7/8" x 3-3/8")
- Whisper White (4-7/8" x 3")
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Stampin' Blends Combo: see below
Stampin' Blends Combo Packs (from left to right):
- Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Calypso Coral
- Leaves = Granny Apple Green
- Bee/Flower = Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo
- Tips: Color letters with light color, then add dark color to top and bottom.
- Coloring with our Stampin' Blends Markers makes this card lots of fun to create!
If you're in the Twin Cities, join me at my next Stamp-a-Stack on Tuesday, June 25th. For details and to RSVP, click here
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Bundles| Shop: Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Taking 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Product Share Reservations NOW
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE Magnolia Lane Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Magnolia Lane Suite Project Tutorial
- June 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Magnolia Lane Suite of products (pg 36-38 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)