It's been a sparse blogging month for me, and here's why. My family is dealing with aging parents, whom we finally got moved into an Assistant Living place. Along with moving them...lots of time was spent packing, cleaning, paperwork, etc. The heavy lifting is now behind us, just some follow up paperwork and new routines for everyone. I hope to be back to "normal" posting next month.
Onto my cute This Birthday Piggy Bundle card.
You might be thinking, bundle? What bundle? Yes, This Birthday Piggy stamp set has dies for September only. It's part of the Perfect Partner Promotion. Scroll down for all of the details.
How'd She DO That? This Birthday Piggy Bundle card
- Stamps/Bundles: This Birthday Piggy
- Blushing Bride (11" x 4-1/4" card base and scrap for 2-flower die)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4", 3/8" x 1-1/2" and scrap for piggy die cut)
- Granny Apple Green (1/2" x 4-1/2" for grass die and scrap for leaf die)
- Balmy Blue (scrap for flower die)
- Awash in Beauty Designer Series Paper (DSP)(1-1/2" x 4")
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Balmy Blue
- Stampin' Blends: Light Flirty Flamingo, Light Calypso Coral, Light & Dark Crumb Cake, Light Balmy Blue, Light Granny Apple Green
- Other: Blending Brushes, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Playful Piggy Dies (ends 9/30), Solid Faceted Gems, Take Your Pick, 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Use a Blending Brush with Balmy Blue ink to create a sky on the white panel. Then adhere DSP to bottom edge.
- On white scrap; stamp, color and die cut piggy image.
- Adhere grass die cut to bottom of pig die cut with glue dots, then adhere flowers & leaves (cut die cut in half). Adhere entire image to card with lots of Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp two butterflies where desired and color.
- The Solid Faceted Gems are a perfect match for this card!
If you already have the This Birthday Piggy stamp set, then then Playful Piggy Dies are a must-have for you! If you've been eyeing the This Birthday Piggy Bundle, be sure to get it by 9/30. Add it to your shopping cart today!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- SEPTEMBER Host Code: PWDTSPJQ
- SEPTEMBER Host Code Gift: Festive Pearls (w/$65 order)
- SEPTEMBER Ordering Gift: Rustic Harvest Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Looking for Stampin' Up! Die Measurements? Find them Here
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Perfect Partner's Promotion: Six new dies (ends 9/30)
We created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog.
Perfect Partner details:
- Dates: September or while supplies last!
- These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog.
- Bundle and save during this exclusive sale!
- These six new dies coordinate with sets in our current catalogs.
- Can be purchased separately or in a bundle with their coordinating stamps.
- Download: Perfect Partners Flyer
- SHOP HERE
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Rustic Harvest Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - SEPTEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Rustic Harvest Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Ho Ho Ho
‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product!
- Create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes, Vellum, Vanilla epoxy dots, adhesives, and more!
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- Coordinating Stampin' Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
Subscribe HERE by OCTOBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: