The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Inspiration Hop #DOswts316. Today we're showcasing Bridge Fun Fold Cards.
Bridge cards are a fun fold style of card, named for the piece that "bridges the two sides together. It's surprisingly easy to make and fun to decorate.
- I pulled out the new (151135) Above the Clouds Bundle (save 10% on stamp set and matching Hot Air Balloon Punch), and starting playing around.
- The pattern paper is from the (149489) Follow Your Heart Designer Series Paper - lots of fun coloring patterns to choose from!
How'd She DO That? Above the Clouds Bridge card:
- Bundle: Above the Clouds Bundle (save 10% on stamp set and matching Hot Air Balloon Punch),
- Whisper White Thick (4-1/4" x 8" card base, score at 1-1/4" & 2-1/2" from each end)
- Whisper White Thick (scraps for punching)
- Coastal Cabana (5-1/2" x 1-1/4")
- Designer Series Paper ( 1-1/8" x 4-1/4 strips - two of blue and two of "colored stripes", 5-1/2" x 1-1/8") )
- Ink: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Basic Gray
- Other: 1-1/2" Circle Punch, SNAIL, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals and Tear & Tape.
- Start with the card base (largest piece). Complete the scoring, folding, stamping and decorating.
- Then create and decorate the "bridge" piece.
- Note: For the "balloons solid shape" - stamp off the Coastal Cabana balloon image once. Stamp-off the Calypso Coral balloon twice.
- I recommend using Tear & Tape to adhere the "bridge" to the card base (on the end panels only).
- To see a video demonstration of making a Bridge Fun Fold card, be sure to check out my How'd She DO That? video from last year.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Bundles| Shop: Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Taking 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Product Share Reservations NOW
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE Magnolia Lane Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Magnolia Lane Suite Project Tutorial
- June 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Magnolia Lane Suite of products (pg 36-38 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)