The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts423. This week it's our pleasure share a Holiday Treat Packaging Inspiration with you.
I have to admit, I was having trouble finding my treat packaging mojo. So I decided to take a trip to Target to get some treat inspiration. After finding LOTS of fun new treats, I was able to get into the holiday groove.
I wrapped up a dark chocolaty coated marshmallow cocoa topper (Favorite Day brand) with a Santa Hat created by using the Sending Cheer Bundle. I also created an Easy Santa Box to stuff it into.
- It’s never been easier to make custom gift tags with the Sending Cheer Dies.
- Make tags shaped like envelopes, stockings, gifts, Santa hat and gingerbread cookies.
- The dies even cut a hole for ribbon or twine so you don’t need to cut one out by hand!
- You can also use the accent pieces for holiday cards, and other paper crafts.
How'd She DO That? Easy Santa Treat Box
- Stamps/Bundles: Sending Cheer Bundle (includes Dies)
- Real Read (3-1/4" x 8-1/2" score at 3-1/4, 4, 7-1/4 & 8", turn and score at 3/4", scrap for hat/berries dies)
- Basic Black (3/8" x 3-1/4", 3/8" square - both for belt)
- Basic White (scrap for hat trims and tag dies)
- Shaded Spruce (scrap for holly leaves die)
- Holographic Trio Specialty Paper (1/2" square for belt
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Stampin' Cute & Emboss Machine, Simply Scored, Paper Snips, 1/4" Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Simply Elegant Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Tear & Tape Adhesive
- BOX: score, cut notches and fold box as directed above. Be sure to add "belt" prior to sealing box.
- HAT: die cut Santa hat pieces using scraps - run through Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine all at one. Assemble hat with glue dots.
- Wrap ribbon around treat. Threading both ends up through Santa hat (from backside) and tie in a knot.
- On white scrap, stamp sentiment and die cut. Attach to treat using silver Simply Elegant Trim.
- Insert treat into Santa Box.
Stinkin' cute...don't you think?
This cheerful Easy Santa Box would be adorable as a favor on your holiday table or a great stocking stuffer! Add the Last Chance Sending Cheer Bundle to your shopping cart before it's gone!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - get $125 in product (and free shipping) for only $99
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Sep-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog Last Chance List
Up to 60% off select products from the Last Change Sep-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog (aka the retired list)
View & Print Last Chance List:
NOTE: Some items are already sold out. When additional items sell out, you'll no longer see them in the online store.
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Garden Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - NOVEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Garden Walk Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)