A few weeks ago, our travel documents arrived in style for the Stampin' Up! Mediterranean Cruise! This is our 10th incentive trip with Stampin' Up! and we've be so looking forward to this particular trip of a lifetime. And now it's here - yay!
The travel wallet is only the beginning of the pampering Stampin' Up! showers on us during each trip. As we walk into our room each night, we're surprised by pillow gifts waiting for us. Wonder what surprises they have in store for us this year?
We're traveling a few days early to spend some time with our friends & fellow demonstrator LeeAnn & Andy in Barcelona, Spain. We rented a timeshare and are looking forward to a little sightseeing, some tapas, as well as time to relax & play board games before the cruise.
This is one of the sites we are planning to tour, Sagrada Familia, photo by Bernard Gagnon, learn more here.
Once we're on the boat, we'll be sailing the Mediterranean to Italy (Naples, Rome & Florence) and France (Cannes & Marseille). Like I said, a trip of a lifetime!
I couldn't have imagined when I joined Stampin' Up! 13 years ago, that not only would I get to travel around the world to so many wonderful destinations. but ALSO...that so many wonderful people are now in my life. I'm ever so grateful for all of my fabulous customers and my awesome STARS, many of whom I call friend. But also so many incredible fellow demonstrators from all over the world as well. You have all been a blessing in my life and I can't thank you enough!
I'll be sharing fewer posts while I'm gone. But if you need anything, my assistant will be covering my email while I'm gone, and is there to help you.
Thank you for your support and friendship~Dawn O
Reserve your Product Share Today
(This is the new 3/8" Ruched Ribbon)
2016-2017 I Want It ALL Bundle: $87.99 (includes $6.00 bundle discount)
(+$6.45 priority shipping)
The "I Want It ALL" Share includes the following shares:
- NEW Designer & Specialty Papers Share (see details below) - 129 sheets
- NEW Ribbon & Trim Share (see details below) - 50 yards
- NEW Accessories - $15 value - 184 pieces (only available with "I want it all"). This share offers 184 pieces and includes the following:
- (2) New style Delicate White Doilies, (5) 2015-2017 In Color Doilies, Clear Tiny Treat Box, Glassine Gift Bag, Gusseted Cello Bag, (2) 2x8 Cello Bags, Gold Binder Clip, (10) Metallic Enamel Shapes, (40) 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes, (40) Brights Enamel Shapes, (40) Regals Enamel Shapes, (40) Subtles Enamel Shapes
- Early Bird BONUS = Uninked Stampin' Spot!
To see the rest of my product share offerings, visit my
Product Share Page
2016 Occasions Catalog Product Share Timing
- Taking Reservations: starting May 12th
- Paypal Billing: begins May 25th (payments must be received by May 31st to be included in my first round)
- Early Bird BONUS: ends May 31st - receive a new Uninked Stampin' Spot!
- My Stampin' Up! order: June 1st (first day to order from the Annual Catalog)
- Estimate mailing of shares: June 17/18th (NOTE: this date may change, as we have already been notified of possible backorders from Stampin' Up!.)
How to Reserve a Product Share:
NOTE: There is a process for product shares...collect reservations, send invoices via Paypal, collect payments, place the order, receive shipped order, cut and sort product, repackage product, package up your product share and mail. The entire process roughly takes at least two weeks after I place my order with Stampin' Up!
EMAIL ME directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your product share reservation information listed below: (Note: For multiple shares - contact me for a shipping quote...a Priority Mailing Envelope can hold quite a bit).
Please include the following information in your email:
1. Full Name
2. Mailing Address (United States addresses only)
3. Indicate which share(s) you would like to reserve (see choices below)
4. Email for Paypal invoicing (if different from the email you use to contact me)
(*) I use Paypal for all my billing needs. However, a paypal account is not required to make your payment. Just an email address and credit/debit card is all you need. When you receive my paypal invoice, you can choose to pay using your paypal account funds or by credit/debit card. Just follow their SUPER EASY instructions to make your payment via the method that is most convenient for you.
Before the new catalog can come out, we have to make room for it by saying good bye to retiring products from the Occasions Catalog and Annual Catalog retiring lists:
NOTE: All "current bundles are being discontinued (even ones not listed on the retiring list). You'll notice that some of the current bundles individual productsare also not listed on the retired list. Those "unlisted" individual products will carryover into the new catalog, but will not be available in a bundle. So take advantage of bundle savings and get your bundles today before they are gone! (If you have any questions about a specific product, feel free me to contact me).
SHOP: Retiring List