Stampin' Up! just announced a 24-hour Stamp Sale coming Wednesday, September 23!
Be sure to print the 24-Hour Stamp Set PDF (with list of select stamps on sale), so you're ready to order your favorites on Wednesday!
How'd She DO That? Hey There cards:
- Stamps/Bundles: Beautiful Autumn Bundle (Save 10%)
- Mint Macaron (4-1/4" x 11" card base)
- Very Vanilla (4" x 5-1/4", 3-7/8" x 5-1/8, scrap for label die)
- Brushed Metallic (scraps for maple & oak leaf punches)
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (four or more patterns - strips of 1/4" to 5/8" wide)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
- Other: Tasteful Labels Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Autumn Punch Pack, Acorn Trinkets, Linen Thread, Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Seal+, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
Herringbone is a pattern made up of rows of parallel lines which in any two adjacent rows slope in opposite directions. Mine wasn't done is the traditional way. But it turned out fun!
- Cover the 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" panel with Stampin' Seal + (or use Adhesive Sheets #152334)
- Cut a variety of patterns in widths varying from 1/4" to 5/8".
- Start by laying 1-3 strips down in a diagonal direction (as shown above). The strips will hang off the sides of the panel. Just trim off to the edge with a scissors.
- Continue by laying down strips perpendicular to the first strips and trim to edge of panel. Repeat in various perpendicular directions until the panel is completely covered. Make sure all edges are trimmed off nicely.
All of the embellishments were adhered using Mini Glue Dots.
Add the Gilded Autumn Suite Collection to your crafting collection today.
I have one last Gilded Autumn Suite Week project for you tomorrow...see you then!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product, PLUS Get & Go Kit ($50 value)
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
For more details on my Just Cards TO GO Class: CLICK HERE
GET & GO Starter Kit Promotion
- Our regular starter kit for $99 and you'll get to choose $125 -worth of Stampin' Up! products
- New members during September will also receive for FREE (a $50 value):
- enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards*
- a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewel
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
*8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). In addition, you'll receive a
Are you ready to join my DOstamperSTARS community? Then CLICK HERE.
Got questions - contact me and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
SEPTEMBER FREE Tutorial PDF: Gilded Autumn Suite
FREE Gilded Autumn Project Tutorial PDF - SEPTEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gilded Autumn Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Joy to the World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- The die-cut pieces are in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to send holiday cheer to friends & family across the globe
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Subscribe HERE by October 10th to get in on Paper Pumpkins Holiday projects - which are always the best!
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: