I'm excited to join this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Bouquet of Hope.
156917 Bouquet of Hope Refill Kit*
*Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin February 2021
My kit just arrived yesterday - yikes! This morning I'm hustling to get a card made. As I opened and sorted the kit's contents, I was drawn to the gold foil sheets. Actually, I'm not a fan of them, but...I thought I could use them as a stencil. I'm thrilled with the way it turned out! See below...
- PAPER: 4" x 5-1/4" Basic White, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Basic White Thick card base
- INK: Rococo Rose, Tuxedo Black Memento
- OTHER: Blending Brushes (not sponge daubers), Rococo Rose 1/2" Gathered Ribbon
- Use a dab of adhesive under the gold foil sheet - remove a little bit of the stickiness. Place in center of 4" x 5-1/4" white piece to use as a stencil.
- Use Rococo Rose ink and Blending Brushes to apply ink. I recommend adding & blending ink from the center area to the outer edges of the panel.
- Then remove "stencil" to reveal pretty floral pattern.
- NOTE: I tried Sponge Daubers, but the couldn't get into the really tiny spaces. The Blending Brushes worked beautifully and quickly!
Kit includes the following:
- 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. (Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" )
- printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- ALSO four FREE stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe HERE by MARCH 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed my Bouquet of Hop alternatives! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- FEBRUARY Host Code: R9DWTRRQ
- FEBRUARY Host Code Gift: Opal Rounds (w/$65 order)
- FEBRUARY Ordering Gift: Well Suited Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- NEW Hey Birthday Chick & Hey Chick Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product AND $55+ in NEW Paper during Sale-a-Bration - ends Sunday!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Well Suited Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
What’s better than one fantastic bundle? Two fantastic bundles!
The Hey Chick Stamp Set (a 2017 Sale-A-Bration set) has returned and brought along three new friends: The Chick Dies and a brand-new bundle that includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and the Birthday Chick Dies.
- Available: February 2 - June 30
- Download & Print: Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick Bundles Flyer PDF
Hey Chick products (click on item to shop online)
Hey Birthday Chick products (click on item to shop online)
- Hey Birthday Chick Bundle 
- Hey Birthday Chick Cling Stamp Set 
- Birthday Chick Dies