Have you checked out the new Stampin' Rewards/Host Sets for this year? They are fabulous and it's a little hard to pick my favorite. Though, I kept coming back to the Soft Spring stamp set (149429).
Don't you just love the signs of spring when plants push make their way through the cold earth and their beautiful flowers bloom?
Right now my Irises and Mini Irises are actually started to fade. But they really made me smile while they were blooming. The Soft Spring Rewards Stamp Set floral images reminds of those days of spring.
I'm not sure what kind of Fun Fold card this is (as to a name), but...it is easy to create. See below...
How'd She DO That? tips for NAME OF card:
- Stamps: Soft Spring - Stampin' Rewards set, Good Morning Magnolia (greeting)
- Balmy Blue (8-1/2" x 4-1/4" card base, score at 5-1/2" and scrap for punch)
- Pear Pizzazz (9-1/2" x 2-1/2" scored at 4-3/4")
- Whisper White (4-1/2" x 2-1/4")
- Garden Lane Designer Series Paper (4" x 2-3/4")
- Ink: Pretty Peacock, Pear Pizzazz, Balmy Blue
- Other: 1-1/2" Circle Punch, Clear Wink of Stella, Clear Rhinestone Jewels, SNAIL, & Stampin' Dimensionals
- For flowers:
- Stems = Pretty Peackcock
- Leaves = Pear Pizzazz (stamp off first)
- Flowers = Balmy Blue (stamp off first)
- Brush on Clear Wink of Stella over flowers - it will also move the color around a little.
- For dragonfly: stamp in Pretty Peacock, then brush on Clear Wink of Stella to move color around a little.
- For greeting: adhere to stamped panel with Stampin' Dimensionals, only on the left edge.
- Coordinating colors: Garden Green, Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
- At first glance, you might not think any other colors would coordinate very well. But with a closer look, I found Pretty Peacock and Balmy Blue coordinated nicely.
- In fact, I found a couple patterns that worked nicely with that color combo
So, how do you get your hands on the exclusive Soft Spring Stampin' Rewards set? Good question!
- Place your order of $150 or more, but before checking out...
- You'll be able to select and add to your shopping bag, the Soft Spring Rewards Set #149429 (or other rewards sets) to use for your rewards.
- NOTE: For orders of $150 or more, DO NOT use my VIP Host Code (you will qualify for the gift)
Get yours today, so you can start creating pretty spring floral cards right away.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Bundles| Shop: Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Taking 2019-2020 Annual Catalog Product Share Reservations NOW
DOstamping Supplies (click on products below to shop online)
FREE Magnolia Lane Suite Tutorial PDF
FREE Magnolia Lane Suite Project Tutorial
- June 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Magnolia Lane Suite of products (pg 36-38 Annual Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)