It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight" challenge.
That's right, punches ARE a stampers best friend. Why...because with a quick stamp and punch, you've got an easy-to-make embellishment for your cards.
Stampin' Up! has a large offering of punches. I chose the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch, and the coordinating Making Christmas Bright stamp set (bundle % save 10%). It was an easy choice, as it was another card I offered at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class. The ladies found it a little fussy at first, but when their card all came together, I heard a lot of, "oh, that was worth it"!
How'd She DO That? Christmas Bulb card:
- Stamps: Making Christmas Bright
- Paper Parade (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Color (2 of 4" x 5-1/4", scraps for punching)
- Galvanized Metallic Paper (scraps for punching)
- Ink: Poppy Parade, Lemon Lime Twist, Coral Calypso, Call Me Clover, Granite Gray
- Other: Stamparatus, Christmas Bulb Builder Punch, All is Bright Paper Clips, Silver Bakers Twine, Clear Wink of Stella, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Shopping Links: See below for a full supply list with links to shop online
- For the best stamping impression...be sure to clean the "bulb" stamps before stamping. This will remove any manufacturing film.
- Use the Stamparatus to stamp the greeting and string of lights - makes for quick and perfect stamping alignment!
- Though you can't see it in the photo, Wink of Stella was added to the word "shine".
The Making Christmas Bright Bundle is another 10% off bundle that will be retiring soon. Add it to your shopping bag today!
- 149947 Making Christmas Bright Bundle - bundle 10% off retiring
- 148046 Making Christmas Bright Stamp Set
- 148013 Christmas Bulb Builder Punch
- Shop with Dawn
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
- Dawn's Holiday Product Shares - taking reservations now!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Year-End Closeout Sale
The Year-End Closeout Sale is your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring Holiday Catalog and a few surplus items. Some items are last-chance and limited-inventory, some are discounted. So be sure to place your orders sooner than later, as they are only available while supplies last
(NOTE: ALL bundles will be retiring. However, some of the stamps & coordinating dies/punch will return, but just not with a bundle price - so save 10% now!)
Shop: Year-End Closeout Sale
NEW - Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag
Print: Stamparatus Bag Flyer
A tool as beloved and important as the Stamparatus deserves its own special treatment. And what better way to treat your most versatile stamping companion than by giving it its own special carrying and storage solution. Introducing the Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag!
Two options available include:
- CRAFT & CARRY STAMPARATUS BAG
- Item #: 149695
- Price: $29.00
- Specially designed just for the Stamparatus, this carrying bag is a stamper’s dream. It’s sized perfectly to fit the Stamparatus tool.
- If you already have the Stamparatus, then the bag is perfect for you!
- CRAFT & CARRY STAMPARATUS BAG AND TOOL PACK
- Item #: 151961
- Price: $78.00
- Both absolute must-haves, we’re making buying the Stamparatus® tool and the bag together a cinch by offering them as a pack!
- If you haven't purchased that Stamparatus yet, then the bag AND the tool is perfect for you!
You're gonna love the new Craft & Carry Stamparatus Bag. Just in time for Christmas!
Holiday Shopping Reminder
Stampin' Up! Holiday Shopping Reminder
- Order by Dec 13th
- Last day to order for guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve
Shopping and Special Offer Links