Welcome to Toil & Trouble Suite Week Day 5: Double Treats!!
October 07, 2018
For day #5 of Toil & Trouble Suite week, I have a couple of treats for you! A quick and easy Spider Candy Wrap and a darling Pumpkin Takeout Treat Box!
I found some Peppermint Patties Candy with spider packaging at my local grocery store (Cub Foods) and immediately thought of the Cauldron Bubble Bundle. This little "spider wrap" took no time at all. You could make a whole pack of them and you'll be done before you know it! Great for Halloween parties, co-workers, teachers and more!
How'd She DO That? tips for Spider Candy Wrap:
- Stamps: Cauldron Bubble
- Highland Heather (2" x 5-1/2" card base, score at 2-5/8" & 2-7/8")
- Lemon Lime Twist, Pumpkin Pie & Whisper White (scraps)
- Gorgeous Grape (2" x 1/4")
- Black Foil Sheets (2-1/4" square)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Big Shot, Cauldron Framelits Dies, 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch, Spider Trinkets, Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (for web), Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Tip: I discovered the greeting fits on the ghost image for a fun shaped greeting! (stamp first, then die cut)
How'd She DO That? tips for Pumpkin Takeout Treat Box:
- Stamps: Cauldron Bubble
- Pumpkin Pie (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" piece will die cut 2 Takeout Box pieces)
- Thick Whisper White (1/4" x 2-1/4" banner)
- Window Sheet (approx 2" square - trim as needed)
- Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper (cut out pumpkin)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie (for sponging)
- Other: Big Shot, Take Out Thinlits Dies, Call Me Clover 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (to tie off candy bag), Leaf Ribbon, Linen Thread, 2" x 8" Cellophane Bag, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear n Tape
- Non-Stampin' Up!: Gold Paper Straw (Target), Reeces Pieces
- Cut off 1" of the straw and place on a dimensional, then adhere to one of the box tops. Then wrap Linen Tread around dimensional to hide.
- To make the linen thread look like "vines", dip in Liquid Starch and wrap around a "sucker stick" to curl them a bit.
That's a wrap for the DOstamping Toil & Trouble Suite week. I hope you enjoyed all of the Halloween projects. If you missed any, check out the list below.
- Day #1 - Spider Cider
- Day #2 - Spooky Cat card
- Day #3 - Spider Trinket Earrings
- Day #4 - Cauldron Card
- Day #5 - Double Treats - your here
- And for even more inspiration, check out my Toil & Trouble Suite Pinterest Board
You'll want to add Toil & Trouble Suite projects to your shopping bag today, so you can make this week's creations and be ready by Halloween!
- Shop with Dawn
- October Host Code: WQH4CGMK
- Introducing: New Stamparatus Accessories
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online)
Looking for Framelit Measurements?
- 147914 Cauldron Framelit Dies (2018 Holiday Catalog)
- Bundle & Save 10% with Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set 149930(w) or 149931(c)
- 147927 Takeout Thinlits Dies (2018 Holiday Catalog)
- Bundle & Save 10% with Takeout Treats Stamp Set 149989(w) or 149990(c)
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
Introducing: New Stamparatus Accessories
NEW Stamparatus Accessories Details:
I'm so excited to announce that Stampin' Up! has added accessories for the Stamparatus. Now that these accessories are here, they aren’t going anywhere! They will be included in next year’s 2019-2020 annual catalog.
- Print: NEW Stamparatus Accessories PDF
- Small Grid Paper
- Stamparatus Plates
- Stamparatus Foam Mat
- Stamparatus Accessories Pack (includes all 3 products)
- Learn: How to use your Stamparaus
Shop: Stamparatus Products
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
VIEW: Stampin' Up! Catalogs
VIP Host Code Gift - (with qualifying order)
Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes
October 2018 VIP Host Code = WQH4CGMK
(learn more here)