I'm exited to share my last three Paper Pumpkin I'll Be Yours samples with you today. They were featured on the Paper Pumpkin Facebook Live on Tuesday. So, now can share them.
But first...the Refill Kit is still available for subscribers!
My first alternative idea only uses items from the kit. Both the 3" square card and the "treat" bag. My favorite thing about this project is the way the heart shows both on the front of the treat bag and the card when you pull it out (clever, huh?).
How'd She DO That? Valentine card
- Trim off 1" from white part of "unfolded" 3" square card...SAVE.
- Stamp sentiment on the white half (below the scored line) - near left side. Also stamp trio of flowers image randomly on piece that was trimmed off. Add sequins, that adhere to bottom of card.
- Insert card into bag. Adhere heart die cut to card only - using dimensionals at the top of the heart (so it slides out easily.)
- Stamp sentiment on tag. Add a piece of twine, tie in a bow. Adhere to heart with glue dots. Then add sequin.
- Optional: For mailing, it will fit perfectly in a Note Card Envelope size. But will also fit into our regular medium envelopes
For my next alternative project - I added a little color to the bee die cuts with Highland Heather!
How'd She DO That? Let's Bee Friends card:
- Wrap twine around folded 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" folded card front...tie in a bow.
- Stamp floral image on 1-1/4" Purple Posy square with Highland Heather ink (for three squares). Adhere to 1-1/2" Highland Heather scallop square die cuts (Layering Squares Dies). Then adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Stamp bee image on backside of bee die cut with Highland Heather ink. Adhere with dimensionals. Attach Rhinestone Jewels to bees.
- Stamp sentiment with Highland Heather ink.
For my last project...this fun Heart Foil Tin treat will be going to my hubby, who is a fan of Bit-O-Honey. This would also be a fun little treat for co-workers (and...Bit-O-Honey is gluten-free).
I picked colors that coordinate with the candy wrapper: Real Red, Pacific Point and Crushed Curry. Extra supplies include: Heart Doilies, Heart Punch Pack and Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon.
Sale-a-Bration is a great time to purchase Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.
It's when I buy mine! Why? Because you'll earn FREE Sale-a-Bration choice(s).
Get yours today and be sure to activate it by February 10th to get February's kit!
February's kit features:
- Kit details: Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- In addition, this kit coordinates perfectly with the Sale-a-Bration Happy Birthday To You Cling Stamp Set . FREE with a $50 order!
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by February 10th to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I appreciate you subscribing with me...thanks!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
February FREE Tutorial PDF: Parisian Blossoms Suite
FREE Parisian Blossoms Project Tutorial PDF - February 2020
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Parisian Blossoms Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
February VIP Host Code Gift
- (with qualifying order)
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
February 2020 VIP Host Code = F3EZWK9J